The proceedings of the IAUS342 “Perseus in Sicily: from black hole to cluster outskirts” will be published no more than 6 months after the celebration of the Symposium. IAU Symposium Proceedings are published in the IAU Proceedings’ Series by the IAU Publisher, Cambridge University Press (CUP). The registration fee includes the cost of the proceedings.
We will be using an online submission system to collect all submissions to the Proceedings volume. You should register to use this online submission system, found at
All contributions must be submitted via this online site, and authors should take care to submit their contribution to the correct Symposium number- this will have to be selected by the author from a dropdown menu on submission.
- Page Limites:
- 8 pages for Invited Papers
- 4 pages for Contributed Papers
- 2 pages for Poster Papers
- # Latex template: http://www.iau.org/static/scientific_meetings/authors/
- # Deadline: July 18th (Wen)
- # Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- # Editors: Keiichi Asada (main contact), Elisabete de Gouveia Dal Pino, Hiroshi Nagai, Rodrigo Nemmen, Marcello Giroletti